Experienced Travel Tower Operator Jobs in Mackay & Coalfields
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Casual leading into Full time after 3 months
- Accommodation provided if you are not a local
- Weekly Pay
readi is currently seeking Experienced Truck Mounted EWP (Travel Tower) operators for immediate work in Blackwater and Mackay. These are NOT FIFO roles, DIDO at your own expense. Accommodation is supplied for non locals.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Experience in operating Travel Towers or Truck Mounted Booms
- Solid driving and equipment operation experience is essential
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously met
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- High Risk License (WP)
- HC Driver License
- White card
- Current Blackwater & BMA core Induction (advantageous)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment (SOA)
- Willing to undergo a drug and alcohol LAB test
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume for review.Apply for Experienced Travel Tower Operator Mining Induction Mackay
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.