Scaffolders for Newlands Shutdown
- All level Scaffolders
- Commencing Immediately – Early Sept 2017
- Accommodation provided
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is†to commence immediately†until approximately early September.†Long hours and days are to be expected (up to 12†hour days) and as such candidates will need to be physically fit for the work.
- Scaffolding experience
- Current High Risk Work License
- Working at Heights (current within 2 years) or ability to obtain
- Construction Card (blue or white)
- Current Coal Board medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
Note – only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, no travel will be provided.†
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below
Click Apply for Scaffolders for Newlands Shutdown Position
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.