If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scaffolders for Newlands Shutdown
- All level Scaffolders
- Commencing Immediately – Early Sept 2017
- Accommodation provided
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is†to commence immediately†until approximately early September.†Long hours and days are to be expected (up to 12†hour days) and as such candidates will need to be physically fit for the work.
- Scaffolding experience
- Current High Risk Work License
- Working at Heights (current within 2 years) or ability to obtain
- Construction Card (blue or white)
- Current Coal Board medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
Note – only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, no travel will be provided.†
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below
Click Apply for Scaffolders for Newlands Shutdown Position