If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Skilled Excavator Operator Sydney
DJH CIVIL PTY LTD are a fast-growing company based in in Sydney’s south western suburbs. They are searching for experienced, reliable and hardworking employees for an IMMEDIATE START. They are searching for people to fill the following role:
Excavator Operator Details:
- Machine size will vary from 5T – 14T machine.
The successful applicant will have or be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Confidently operate a variety of machines to a high standard of safety
- Confidently operate around existing services to a high standard of safety
- Current NSW drivers license (MR class drivers license preferred but not essential)
- Own reliable transportation
- Construction industry white card
- Minimum 3 years trenching experience
- Operator license
Experienced Skilled Excavator Operator South West Sydney
Desired Qualifications for both roles:
- Endeavour Energy authorized preferred but not essential
- Experience working within a Level 1 company
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be paid an excellent hourly rate and great working conditions. To apply please forward your resume to Stephanie Hart
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Experienced Skilled Excavator Operator South West