Experienced Serviceman Job Large Mining Equipment
Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu) | Dozer (Track and Wheel – Caterpillar D11, D10) | Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M) | Loader (992G) | Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
- Accommodation, Transport & Meals Provided – DIDO – Central Queensland
- Long term work – conversion to fulltime employment post probation period
- $40+ per hour plus penalties
The successful candidate will have recent relevant coal mine experience completing full servicing on a large range of Heavy Earthmoving plant / equipment.
The role will see you working 12 hrs. a day on a 7:7 day/night roster with the opportunity to secure a permanent position after satisfactory completion of probationary period. The position will provide accommodation, meals and transport from camp to site daily.
Key responsibilities for the Experienced Serviceman Job Large Mining Equipment job include though not limited to:
• Servicing of large mining earthmoving equipment.
• Strict adherence to all health and safety requirements on site.
• Working 7:7 day and night shift.
The fleet of consists of a combination of large mining equipment including:
• Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, 785, 793, Komatsu).
• Dozer (Track and Wheel – Caterpillar D11, D10).
• Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M).
• Loader (992G).
• Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500)
• Roller (Caterpillar)
• Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have :
• Experience working as Serviceman on a mine site with heavy mining equipment
• Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
• Coal Board Medical
• Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
• Working at Heights – completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
• Confined Space – completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
• 2x References to support your application
• Have own Transport
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, we have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Our team has been strategically developed to ensure we take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
If you are interested in the Experienced Serviceman Job Large Mining Equipment job and meet the above criteria please Apply Now
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.