Quarry Operator – Quarries (Dandenong)
Based at Dandenong and reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, they are looking for an experienced Quarry Operator to join their team.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation’s, which includes participation in site safety meetings;
- Operating sales loader, front end loader, and other quarry mobile plant;
- Operation of processing plants (Crushing Plants);
- Labouring duties as required;
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant.
- Proven ability and experience in quarrying/mining operations;
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace;
- Experience in front end loaders (preferable);
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people;
- Personal drive and results-orientation; and
- Strong safety and environmental awareness.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Experienced Quarry Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Click Apply for Experienced Quarry Operator – Dandenong Quarries