Production Crew Members FIFO 3/2 Roster
Experienced Production Crew Members Coal mine QLD
Maxima have been engaged to recruit more experienced Production Crew Members for an Oil and Gas company based in QLD doing fly in fly out on a 3/2 roster, paying $400 p/d + super + flights, accommodation, meals etc, starting ASAP. Must have Coal Seam extraction experience to apply
The successful applicant will have:
- MUST have experience and skills in Oil and Gas production enhancement and completion services (Fracking) for the likes of Halliburton, Schlumberger and Baker Hughes
- HC Truck license
- A high level of mechanical aptitude (preferably trade background)
- A high regard for safety
- High Level of Physical Fitness (to work in harsh climatic conditions)
- Front End Loader ticket (ideally)
- Forklift License (ideally)
- Working at Heights training (ideally)
- A strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills
- Must be able to pass a medical check
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below, and upload a copy of your resume. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Alternatively, please contact Daniel Yelkovan on 0481 904 209 to discuss these position further.
Would you like to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Note that if you haven’t received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in this instance.Click Apply for Experienced Production Crew Members Coal mine QLD
This job for Experienced Production Crew Members Coal mine will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.