Experienced Operator Drill Fitter
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Casual to Permanent
WA owned and operated mining contractor who has a strong name in the drill and blast industry are recruiting for experienced drill fitters.
About the job
- Reporting to the Drill and Blast Supervisor
- 2:1 Roster FIFO
- Various Sites
- Access, complete, maintain and update documents as required – manually and electronically
- Promote and maintain a high standard of safety throughout the sites you work on
- Carry out services, repairs and maintenance to drill rigs, L8 and D65 advantageous all-wheel drive trucks, 4WD light vehicles, compressors and boosters
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum Cert. III mechanical trade certificate as a diesel or heavy duty fitter
- A minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- Experience with Caterpillar Blast Hole Drill rigs; High Pressure and Low Pressure
- Support Equipment Trucks, Light Vehicles and Telehandlers
- Hydraulic and Electrical Systems
- Compressed Air systems
- A current MR/HR licence
- Air Conditioning certificate
- Working at Heights would be advantageous
What you’ll get in return
Excellent rates of pay, casual to permanent position with a well respected mining contractor.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, get your resume together, make sure its up to date, then click ‘Apply now‘.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact the company for a confidential discussion on your career…there might be something for you in that.