Experienced Multi-Skilled/Excavator Mining Operators
OneShift require experienced Coal Mining, Multi-Skilled Operators with Excavator competencies for on-going work on a mine site two hours west of Gladstone.
You must have worked operating equipment such as the Cat 6060 (above video) within the coal mining industry to apply.
You must also be competent or willing to operate all/any machinery on the mine site.
- Roster: 7/7
- Meals & Accommodation provided
- Drive in and out only
- 10.5 hour shifts
- Competitive rates
Excavators – Hitachi EX5500 and O&K 170 – looking for operators with large mining excavator experience working in a production environment – interested in 250tonne or higher.
- Dozers: CAT D10, D11
- Dump Trucks: CAT 785 & 789
- Graders: CAT 16H
Immediate positions available.
All applicants must have the following:
- 2+ years experience as a Multi-Skilled Excavator Operator in a coal production environment
- Current Drivers Licence & Reliable Transport
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction – Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (CBM)
- Competencies of equipment – Includes: Skills Lising, RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s, Site Authorisations and Letter’s of Competency. (RII's [...Learn about RII's])
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Multiple roles available throughout the Bowen Basin, Queensland
- BIBO & DIDO options available
- Competitive Rates + Immediate Start for the right people
The team at Stellar Workforce would like to hear from experienced Coal mining Excavator Operators who hold RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for any of the following machinery:
- Liebherr 994 and 996
- Hitachi EX3600 & EX5500
- CAT 6040 & 6060
- Komatsu PC3000 & PC4000
See the Liebherr 996 in action
Let Stellar Workforce do the leg work for you!
Hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity!
or if you’d prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Experienced Multi-Skilled/Excavator Mining Operators