Multi skilled Mobile Plant Operators
Experienced Multi skilled Mobile Plant Operators Bowen Basin
Do you want a job in the mines that’s always going to give you a challenging day? Have you had enough of the same old job sites and attitudes?
Take a look at this Workpac job where their client is a specialist contractor of large-scale mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. This organization has its fingers in a lot of pies across several mine sites within the Queensland, Bowen Basin.
They’re offering a lifestyle friendly 7/7 roster across all mine sites. For the right people who show initiative and can get the job done, there’s the opportunities for up-skilling and even permanent roles if you can ‘cut the mustard’.
As always, WorkPac will favour you if you’re the type of person with the positive attitude and mindset personal safety and the safety of your workmates, performance, attendance and working well with your supervisors and managers. That’s all these mining companies want – it’s quite simple.
About the job
Reporting to the mining production superintendent, you’ll operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Haul Trucks, EX5600 Excavators, D10/D11 Dozers and 16/24 Caterpillar Graders. As a key member of a high performing production team, your input will make all the difference.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-start machinery checks
- Operate equipment safely
- Take the safety quiz here
- Maintain equipment you’ll be working on
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 793 Haul Trucks, EX5600 Excavators, D10/D11 Dozers and 16/24 Caterpillar Graders
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- High levels of initiative, intuition, personal motivation and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- 2 years’ experience operating Mechanical Dump Trucks as a minimum CAT 793 Trucks
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp and meals provided
- Ongoing opportunities with possibility to transition to permanent.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply NowClick Apply for Experienced Multi skilled Mobile Plant Operators Bowen Basin
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Sophie Wood – Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 4969 4720
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.