Experienced Mine Operators
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
To be considered for the role, you will have operated the following machines:
- Minimum CAT 16 H / M Grader
To be successful for a role, applicant must have:
- Standard 11 or willing to refresh
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to refresh
- QLD Manual Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- 7/7 roster 12 hour shifts
- Camp and†meals supplied
- Ongoing role
- BIBO from various locations
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume.