This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Electrical Tradesperson Sydney
- EBA Wages
- Enjoyable workplace with a collaborative and supportive team
- Strong stability and opportunities for growth
Stowe Australia is seeking interest from a highly motivated, experienced Electrician to be part of the team. Stowe Australia recognizes that there main asset is the people and therefore invests heavily in the development and retention of employees.
Stowe Australia is considered by the industry as an employer of choice. This is evident from Stowe’s continued ability to attract and retain quality people in the business. The company has in excess of 100 employees with more than 15 years of continued service with the company.
They do this by providing in-house and external training and development programs so that the employees are continually up-skilled in their respective fields of expertise.
The development of employees has allowed to provide career planning, opportunities and promotion from within the organization resulting in a skilled, high performing, cohesive and loyal team culture and stable workforce industrial relations.
This culture is encouraged through our day to day activities and leadership style and underpins this by rewarding our employees with a profit share arrangement that returns 30% of company profits to its employees at all levels of the organization.
About the Role…
Stowe Australia has been providing Electrical Services for over 100 years and has developed a strong background in all facets of electrical and communication installations and maintenance.
Client Services Departments undertaking electrical Maintenance, Small to Medium Size Projects, State and National Rollouts, and also look after the needs of direct customers both small and large. This division is geared to provide rapid and efficient 24-hour service covering additions, alterations and preventative and breakdown maintenance.
You will be required to do the following:
- Perform all electrical and communication associated work tasks as required by your employer in a safe, effective and productive manner.
- Actively and diligently participate in Stowe productivity management processes on a daily basis and complete work sheets as required.
- Always perform work in accordance with Project Specific Risk Management Plan (PSRMP)
- Report all unsafe practices, safety hazards, injuries and incidents immediately to your Supervisor
- Ensure Stowe provided tools and plant are maintained and secured at meal breaks and at completion of the work day.
- Ensure total compliance with the current site tool list and provide a list of your personal tools to your Supervisor on commencement with our company or whenever changes are made to your tool kit.
- Completing Inspection & Testing Procedures (ITP’s) and Final Inspection Certificates (FIC’s)
- Maintain up to date paperwork (eg. workbooks, time sheets etc), recording hours/material used for the purpose of completing Production Control Work Packs
- Maintain good communications with Leading Hands, Foreperson and other personnel at all times
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Australian Standards and ACA Standards and maintain a current personal copy of AS/NZS3000
- Maintain ongoing skills development and Electrical licensing requirements
- Ensure Isolation’s are conducted in accordance with Stowe Australia’s mandatory 4 stages of Isolation procedure
- Ensure all electrical work is conducted in accordance with the Stowe Australia Arc Flash Clothing requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Current Unrestricted Electrical License as recognized by the State Authorities
- ACA License
- Current CPR & LV Rescue Certificate
- Construction Industry General Safety Induction
- Current Drivers License
- Electrical commercial construction, installation & data experience
- Well-developed time management & prioritization abilities
- Communication – interpersonal & organizational
- Diligence to safe work practices
- Reliable and punctual attendance to work
- Contributes to achieve desired outcomes and a positive work culture
Please send a combined resume and brief cover letter telling about your previous relevant experience and why you are interested in working for Stowe Australia.
They would also like you to complete as much or your previous work experience and education records as requested on the application page, this will help us assess your suitability to the role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit additional information at a later date.
If you are searching for a stable career with a company that develops, values and rewards their staff, then they would like to hear from you!
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mobile Electrical Tradesperson Sydney NSW