See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Mining Recruiter Coal Mine New South Wales
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Mining Recruiter
- Excellent conditions
- 6-12 month contract
Chandler Macleod is working with South32 to urgently source an experienced Recruiter to join their Wollongong NSW operations on a 6-12 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic, motivated and resilient Recruiter with resource sector experience; you are guaranteed a varied portfolio of roles, competitive remuneration and a supportive company that values its people.
The purpose of the role is to provide end to end recruitment across blue and white collar roles in the Illawarra Coal Region.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- On-boarding successful candidates
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish their requirements
What you will bring to the role:
- Solid experience within Recruitment, ideally in the mining sector
- An outcome focused attitude
- Exceptional customer service experience
Should this role interest you, please email your resume ASAP to email@example.com or call on 08 9228 5763 for a confidential discussion.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining Recruiter Coal Mine site job NSW