See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Mining Production Operators
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Long Term Roles on 2:1 Roster
- Excellent Camp Facilities
Due to continued growth in ongoing open cut mining projects, Client is searching for experienced Mining Production Operators. These positions are open to residents of Western Australia – FIFO from Perth only.
What You Receive
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top resource companies within Western Australia on a series of ongoing projects.
You will be rewarded on a weekly basis with competitive pay rates by a company that is focused on ensuring your ongoing safety and job satisfaction.
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- At least 2 years’ in an open cut mining environment is essential;
- Proven Experience operating the following equipment
- Excavators over 200 Tonne
- Liebherr 9800 & 9400, Komatsu PC4000 experience preferred
- Electric or Mechanical Dump Trucks
- Minimum of current C-Class license
- You MUST be a resident of Western Australia – FIFO from Perth (Please note that only people living in WA will be considered).
You will also have:
- Good work ethic and time keeping skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with pressure and deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Clear and confident communication skills.
As part of the selection process, suitable candidates will be required to participate in and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
What you need to do next…
If you live in Perth, feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Mining Production Operators Western Australia
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver