Experienced Mining Operators – IMMEDIATE START
Situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton, 7 hours North West from Brisbane. An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
WorkPac Group have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. There business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring to deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
They utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for their clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
About the Role:
- Lifestyle Roster (Incl. PJ Day)
- On-going role
- Immediate Start
- Competitive pay rate
- Camp available at a cost of $102 per week
- Haul Truck Skill CAT 793 OR Komatsu 830E – MUST Have Signed SSE or Delegate Skills List
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to obtain
- Current Drivers Licence
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please APPLY online or contact Jess at WorkPac Biloela for further information.
- Jess Egan
- 07 4800 3746