See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Mechanical Fitter / Machinist – West Perth WA
This is a unique opportunity to join the production engineering group working with electro/mechanical rail based instrumentation equipment within a growing company.
The company has been servicing private industry since March 2006 and their services are underpinned by over 10 years’ cumulative experience within the recruitment & employment services industry.
- CNC & manual machine operating experience of at least 3 years.
- Experience with light and medium gauge metal fabrication, including welding and painting.
- Experience with prototype development engineering work and preparation for production.
- Experience in interpreting engineering drawings to assemble equipment.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders across all levels.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- A commitment to safe working practices.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Previous experience in lean production systems.
- Experience working with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Experience the rail or mining resources sector.
- Hold a current Forklift license.
- Hold a current Heavy Rigid (HR) license.
Please note that due to the time limitations in their recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- West Perth WA (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License (Required)
- Confined Space (Required)
- Working at Heights (Required)
- EWP (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply now for Mechanical Fitter / Machinist
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining Mechanical Fitter Machinist West Perth WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.