Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Rotating Roster
- Above award wages
Trojan is an innovative and expanding national recruitment company with a specialized and focused rail division – Trojan Rail. Trojan Rail provides labour solutions across multiple networks throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia specializing in both Heavy Rail and Light rail projects.
About the Role
Working in teams, you will be performing a variety of tasks in the rail corridor in a mobile plant operator role with occasional labouring tasks. Working hours are varied between week days and weekends so flexibility is essential to this environment.
You will be required to work across various South East Queensland locations as per client’s requirements. They are looking for candidates who are experienced and licensed to operate any or all of the following: Excavator (4t, 8t, 15t), Loader, Skid Steer & Grader.
- RIW (Rail Industry Worker) card or Pegasus Card (Trojan could provided assistance with this ticket for the right person)
- Current driver’s license and reliable transport
- Be physically fit to perform manual labouring duties
- Prior experience within the rail corridor on civil or track maintenance sites ( would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Current resume and two contactable work references
- Work across various locations in Queensland
- Access to national opportunities
- Uniform provisions
- Recognition for high performers
- Gain Rail tickets/qualifications and experience
- Great pay rates on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the APPLY button to submit your most up-to-date resume.
Please note that only applications that meet the above criteria will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be received online.Apply for Experienced Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators Brisbane QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.