If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Rotating Roster
- Above award wages
Trojan is an innovative and expanding national recruitment company with a specialized and focused rail division – Trojan Rail. Trojan Rail provides labour solutions across multiple networks throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia specializing in both Heavy Rail and Light rail projects.
About the Role
Working in teams, you will be performing a variety of tasks in the rail corridor in a mobile plant operator role with occasional labouring tasks. Working hours are varied between week days and weekends so flexibility is essential to this environment.
You will be required to work across various South East Queensland locations as per client’s requirements. They are searching for candidates who are experienced and licensed to operate any or all of the following: Excavator (4t, 8t, 15t), Loader, Skid Steer & Grader.
- RIW (Rail Industry Worker) card or Pegasus Card (Trojan could provided assistance with this ticket for the right person)
- Current driver’s license and reliable transport
- Be physically fit to perform manual labouring duties
- Prior experience within the rail corridor on civil or track maintenance sites ( would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Current resume and two contactable work references
- Work across various locations in Queensland
- Access to national opportunities
- Uniform provisions
- Recognition for high performers
- Gain Rail tickets/qualifications and experience
- Great pay rates on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the APPLY button to submit your most up-to-date resume.
Please note that only applications that meet the above criteria will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be received online.Apply for Experienced Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators Brisbane QLD