See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Civil Supervisor – Central Queensland
Moorvale Earthmoving is a successful long-established civil construction contractor, with solid business relationships in the Civil and Mining Industries throughout Central Queensland. They have a strong history of repeat business with all of Australia’s largest coal miners.
Due to continued success and growth, they are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Civil Supervisor to further enhance experienced team. The successful applicants will lead and deliver our projects in a timely cost competitive manner and to a recognized standard of excellence; that meets and exceeds client’s expectations.
As a Civil Supervisor, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Organizing, planning and managing resources to bring projects to completion on time and within budget
- Develop clear objectives, measures and targets for people, monitor performance against expectations and take action through training, coaching and other development activities to enhance the skills of the project team
- Supervision of employees, subcontractors and suppliers
- Ability to meet schedule and budget targets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being well versed in both written and oral communication with team members and client representatives.
- Experience in reporting and policy monitoring
- Oversee and manage the relevant safety, quality and environmental systems to maintain compliance to regulatory, statutory and client specific requirements
- Be knowledgeable and a well-versed leader who sets an example
- Be willing and able to operate machinery where and when required
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive civil earthmoving and construction experience, specializing in all facets of civil and structural projects
- An in depth understanding of projects costs and a proven ability in successful delivery of projects
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Supervisor with strong people management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office and computer sills skills
- Proven machine operating experience and possession of relevant RIIs
- Manual Drivers License, CBM and Standard 11 Induction Training, S1 S2 S3 (or willingness to obtain)
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- A commitment to excellence and not afraid of the work required to achieve it
What they can offer you!
- Full-time opportunity with an attractive hourly rate on offer
- Family friendly site-based roster
- Company Vehicle, Laptop and mobile phone allowance provided
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst on-site
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Equal opportunity employment and a safe working environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mining Civil Supervisor Central Queensland
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.