iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Experienced Auto Electrician Jobs
Join a team of industry leaders that acknowledge their people as being their greatest asset.
Currently seeking an experienced mine site based auto electrician that is available for an immediate start in the Blackwater area.
What’s on offer:
- 7/7 Rotating roster – 12 hour day shift – 10.5 hour Night shift
- Accommodation and meals
- Competitive rates
- Great site culture
- Potential to go perm
- Trade qualified
- Preferred caterpillar experience
- Be able to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Safety first focus
You will be responsible for:
- Repairs and maintenance of mobile mining equipment
- Field break downs
To be Considered you:
- Must have trade certificate with minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Must have Standard 11 Induction Training
- A CBM or willing to obtain
- Looking for an immediate start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Would you like to apply?
If you think you have what it takes to successfully fill this role HIT APPLY now or contact:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mine Site Auto Electrician Blackwater Mining