See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitters Shutdown
Due to continued success within Monadelphous Mining & Minerals, they are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters for ongoing shutdown work at BHP sites.
What will you require?
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experienced working within Mining Maintenance or Projects
- A current unrestricted manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Working at Heights (completed within 2 years) – or willing to obtain
- Confined Space qualification (completed within 2 years) – or willing to obtain
- Basic Fire Training or Confined Small Workplace Emergencies Training (completed within 4 years) – or willing to obtain
- Gas Test Atmospheres (completed within 2 years) – or willing to obtain
- BHP Inductions – desirable but not essential
- High Risk Licences including Riggers (RB), Forklift (LF) and Work Platform (WP) – desirable but not essential
- Telephone Pre-Screening
- Extensive Background / Reference Checking
- Monadelphous Safety & Quality Inductions
- Pre-Employment Medical, Drug & Alcohol testing
They have a strong commitment to safety and expect all employees to maintain high safety standards and influence a culture of safety excellence and innovation.
Monadelphous currently supply resources to blue chip mining clients within the Pilbara, Goldfields and the South West region offering a consistent stream of ongoing shutdown & project work across various sites in the Pilbara & Goldfields regions. Monadelphous offer fast paced and diverse shutdown & project work, competitive hourly rates whilst providing a supportive team environment to achieve successful outcomes.
Monadelphous are an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity in workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Experienced Mechanical Fitters Shutdown WA