Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Longwall Operator
Currently recruiting experienced Longwall Operators for an immediate start.
One Key Resources are proud to announce their partnership with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation.
Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start – long term work opportunities
- $62.00 Per Hour + Super on all hours worked
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Lifestyle Roster - 5/5/4/5
- Residential role – Be home every night!
- Laundry Service
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Longwall Roof Supports
- EL 3000 Shearer – Desired
- LHD – Various attachments
- Man Transporter – SMV Driftrunner or PJB Minecruiser
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall our objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button belowClick for more details and Apply for Longwall Operator Job