Labourers & Machine Operators
AWX services Australia with the supply of contract staff, permanent recruitment and total workforce administration. AWX employ quality people, partner industry, develop growing and sustainable workforce solutions and manage ongoing relationships with their industry partners.
- 1 x Excavator Operator
- 1x Bob Cat Operator
- 2x Labourers – Must have pipe laying experience
- 2x Labourers with HR Licence &/Forklift Ticket to work in Ingham (Travel to and from provided)
To be considered for this role, you must have:
Townsville Role 6-8 Weeks work
- Must have current White Card & reliable transport
- Must have RII's [...Learn about RII's] Excavator ticket – with relevant experience
- Must have RII's [...Learn about RII's] Bob Cat Ticket – with relevant experience
- Must have experience as a labourer with Pipe lying experience
- Must be able to pass a D&A test
Considered for this role, you must have experienced:
- Must have a current working in confined spaces ticket
- Must have HR Licence &/ Forklift Ticket
- Must have a current white card & reliable transport
- Must have previous experience in labouring roles
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test & Pre Employment medical
- Must be fit for manual duties
- Must be available for an immediate start
Local applicants encouraged to apply with haste! Please note this is not a FIFO role!
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
To apply, please send through a current resume, certificate/tickets and 2 contactable referees to email@example.com
Click Apply for Experienced Labourers Machine Operators