Hydraulic Fitters / Machinists
This company has over 140 people working for them in the one location so there is certainly opportunity here.
- Very clean and organised Workshop
- Initial training provided
- Ongoing day/afternoon shifts – Monday to Friday
- Excellent opportunity to extend knowledge & skills further in a specialized workshop manufacturing engineering parts for mobile & fixed plant
- $32.50 per hr
- Immediate starts
The main objective of this position is to accurately hone and manufacture hydraulic cylinders and rams and also assist with the other hydraulic specifications within the workshop.
The person we seek will have a proven history of:
- Hydraulic knowledge & expertise in various industries including mining, oil & gas highly regarded
- Ability to work responsibly unsupervised & as part of a team
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Able to commence in role promptly
- Have pump and valve experience working with large equipment
Permanency is offered for the right candidate after the initial tenure.
Please submit your resume by clicking on the apply button below;