If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter Ancillary / WorkShop
Experienced Heavy Mobile Mine Site Diesel Fitter Biloela QLD
An opportunity exists for an Experienced Mine Site Diesel Fitter with experience and skills working in either Field or Workshop. This position is for an immediate start for an ongoing role on an open cut coal mine which is ramping located outside of Biloela.
- Previous mine maintenance experience in either field or workshop – Experience on Excavators, Dozers, Loaders, Haul Trucks, Graders and Water Trucks
- You will be required to but not limited to carrying out repairs, scheduled maintenance, diagnostics and fault finding
- Lifestyle Roster including PJ Day on Shift (4/5, 5/4, 5/5)
- 12 Hours Shifts
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing Role
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Camp and Meals Provided OR $50 Locality Allowance Paid Per Shift if not required
- Minimum 6 months mine site experience
- Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Driver License
- A willingness to work rotating roster
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Candidates please note that a pre employment medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Heavy Mobile Mine Site Diesel Fitter Biloela QLD