Experienced Heavy Duty Fitter
The Go2 People are currently working with a number of reputable mining contractors based in this region. With coal prices on the rise, they are starting to see a lot more employment opportunities to come back also. At present they are currently looking to employ experienced Heavy Duty Fitter for a mining workshop based on the mine site. Ideally you will have worked in a similar environment.
You will be working a 7:7 Drive In/Drive out, roster– Shift duration 12 hours per day. The rates are $43.75 per hour + penalties. Accommodation is provided.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
Experience on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- The D10 dozer has proven itself to be a highly productive and versatile machine. It is flexible enough to be used on heavy construction sites and robust enough to be used on mine sites.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Vehicle mounted Crane (preferred)
- Working at Heights – completed within last 2 years (preferred)
- Confined Space – completed within last 2 years (preferred)
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment in mining
- 2x References to support your application
- Have own Transport
- Drivers License
- OHS Construction card (blue /white card)
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“Click for more details and Apply for Heavy Duty Fitter Job