Heavy Duty Fitter
The client is currently seeking an experienced heavy duty fitter to work on a 6 month contract in the mobile equipment maintenance workshop for an immediate start pending medicals and inductions.
You will be required to carry out maintenance on heavy machinery such as dozers, excavators, graders, dump trucks and loaders.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant trade qualification (Cert IV)
- Valid & full drivers license
- Demonstrated experience with CAT & Komatsu machinery mentioned above
- Forklift ticket
- Basic rigging ticket (or higher)
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Rio Tinto inductions – not essential
The successful candidate must also be able to pass a comprehensive pre employment medical and drug & alcohol screening.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or for more information