Experienced Coal Mining Operators
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Broken Hill, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s & or Site Vocs/Training Transcripts signed by SSE
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to obtain once successful
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or ability to obtain once successful
On offer to successful applicants:
- Food and Accommodation supplied at NO cost
- Loyalty bonus payable at 6 monthly intervals – conditions apply
TO APPLY: please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.Apply for Experienced Heavy Coal Mining Operators QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.