Experienced Health and Safety Advisors to work at a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Emerald.
We are seeking experienced Health and Safety Advisors to work at a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Emerald. Our client is a Tier 1 mining houses who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Improve safety onsite, particularly with regards to incident prevention through data analysis and investigations.
- Partake in Critical Risk Management Program.
- Enter data to client’s reporting system and use this data to complete internal and external reports.
- Understand Queensland Coal Mine legislation.
- Ideally reside in the Emerald area.
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Degree qualified in Occupational Health & Safety, Occupational Psychology and/or an operational safety background in underground coal.
- Previous experience in a similar role in Coal Mining would be an advantage.
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proof of Work Rights in Australia
In return we offer:
- 5/2 Monday to Friday roster.
- Residential role – be home every night!
- Competitive rates.
- Initial 3 months work.
- Weekly pay.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Health & Safety Advisor position