Experienced Heavy Duty Fitters – Heavy Earthmoving Equipment
The Go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
There team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The role will see you working 12 hours a day on a 7:7 roster. These roles have a 2 year duration (minimum) with a possibility to lead to full time employment for the right applicant.
Key responsibilities for this position include though not limited to:
- 12 hours shifts – 5 am to 5 pm Working day and night shift
Experienced HD Fitter/Diesel Fitter you will be able to work on a combination of large mining equipment including:
- Dump Trucks (Caterpillar 773, 777, Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here., CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
, Komatsu) Dozer (Track and Wheel Caterpillar D11, D10)
- Graders (Caterpillar 24M 16M) Loader (992G)
- Excavators (Liebherr 996B, Komatsu PC1250, PC5500) Roller
- (Caterpillar) Water Trucks (Volvo)
To be successful in this position you MUST have:
- Recent experience working on a mine site on heavy mining equipment
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current valid HR License
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner Working at Heights – completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
- Confined Space – completed within last 2 years (preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven history of work on large operations equipment in hard rock mining 2x
- References to support your application Have own Transport
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The Go2 People on 07 31641494.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced HD Fitters – Heavy Earthmoving Equipment