Experienced Haul Truck Operators
Based in the Muswellbrook area, Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced open cut Dump Truck Operators for immediate work at the biggest coal mine in the Hunter Valley.
What do have on offer?
- 12.5 hour shifts ($46.89 p/h) OR 10 hour crib relief shifts ($45.78 p/h) OR 8 hour crib relief shift ($43.81 p/h)
- Plenty of overtime available ($51.52 p/h)
- Bonus payment every 6 months of continuous service
- 4 panel rotating roster (7 shifts a fortnight, day and night shifts, every second weekend off)
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Operating experience within the last 5 years on the above equipment
- Letters or certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 80km from Muswellbrook or be willing to relocate at your own expense
NOTE: This is not a FIFO position and no camp facilities are available in the Hunter Valley. Applicants must have or be willing to secure accommodation in the Hunter Valley to be considered.
Sounds like what you’ve been looking for? Start your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button or alternatively contact the friendly Singleton team to discuss this exciting opportunity.Click for more details and Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Job