Experienced Haul Truck Operators
Based in the Muswellbrook area, Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced open cut Dump Truck Operators for immediate work at the biggest coal mine in the Hunter Valley.
What do have on offer?
- 12.5 hour shifts ($46.89 p/h) OR 10 hour crib relief shifts ($45.78 p/h) OR 8 hour crib relief shift ($43.81 p/h)
- Plenty of overtime available ($51.52 p/h)
- Bonus payment every 6 months of continuous service
- 4 panel rotating roster (7 shifts a fortnight, day and night shifts, every second weekend off)
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Operating experience within the last 5 years on the above equipment
- Letters or certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 80km from Muswellbrook or be willing to relocate at your own expense
NOTE: This is not a FIFO position and no camp facilities are available in the Hunter Valley. Applicants must have or be willing to secure accommodation in the Hunter Valley to be considered.
Sounds like what you’ve been looking for? Start your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button or alternatively contact the friendly Singleton team to discuss this exciting opportunity.Click for more details and Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Job
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.