iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Experienced Haul Truck Operators
Based in the Muswellbrook area, Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced open cut Dump Truck Operators for immediate work at the biggest coal mine in the Hunter Valley.
What do have on offer?
- 12.5 hour shifts ($46.89 p/h) OR 10 hour crib relief shifts ($45.78 p/h) OR 8 hour crib relief shift ($43.81 p/h)
- Plenty of overtime available ($51.52 p/h)
- Bonus payment every 6 months of continuous service
- 4 panel rotating roster (7 shifts a fortnight, day and night shifts, every second weekend off)
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Operating experience within the last 5 years on the above equipment
- Letters or certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 80km from Muswellbrook or be willing to relocate at your own expense
NOTE: This is not a FIFO position and no camp facilities are available in the Hunter Valley. Applicants must have or be willing to secure accommodation in the Hunter Valley to be considered.
Sounds like what you’ve been looking for? Start your application by clicking the APPLY NOW button or alternatively contact the friendly Singleton team to discuss this exciting opportunity.Click for more details and Apply for Experienced Haul Truck Operators Job
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website