Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Pre-Mix Concrete Batcher
Hy-Tec is a leading quality assured supplier of concrete and aggregates to the commercial, industrial, civil and residential construction sectors. They focus on accurate delivery times with support from a large fleet of concrete trucks for best in class on time delivery.
They are currently have an opportunity for two experienced full time Concrete Batchers to be based at two of our Sydney metropolitan sites in New South Wales, and required to work on our afternoon shift.
If you are searching for a great hourly rate with an opportunity to work in a friendly supportive team where your contribution will be valued, this is the job for you. To be successful in this role you need to be customer focused and have the ability to prioritize your work and be committed to safety and continuous improvement.
As well as utilizing your existing skills, you will learn new skills as part of our ongoing commitment to training, be exposed to the construction materials industry and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- Ensure safety, health and environment standards are maintained
- Computerized batching of concrete in a busy environment
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs
- Ordering and reconciling of raw materials
- Operating front end loader as required
- Undertake general duties including basic cleaning and housekeeping
What you will need to succeed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which will allow you to effectively communicate with drivers, managers and staff
- Self motivated and be able to work unsupervised and within a team environment
- Previous experience in batching concrete
- Front end loader license desirable but not essential
Hy-Tec is a subsidiary of Adelaide Brighton Limited, a leading Australian construction materials company with operations that comprise cement and lime, concrete and aggregates and concrete products and employs 1,400 people nationally.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button for more information
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.