Fitters Shutdowns Maintenance
- Various site locations and opportunities
- Drag line, Shovel and Wash plant Maintenance
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
G&S Engineering Services delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs for the clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries. G&S prides itself in providing a service which enhances the value and performance of client’s assets.
Applicants must have the following experience:
G&S are seeking experienced Fitters, for Draglines/Shovels or Washplants work for shutdowns or maintenance days, to join their dedicated team within the Bowen Basin region.
The successful applicants will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the coal industry on Washplants or Draglines. You will have a genuine commitment to safety and our goal of Zero Harm; be highly motivated and have the capacity to work in a team environment.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Work at Heights certificate
- Confined Space certificate
In return, G&S Engineering will offer:
- Weekly pays
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Meals and Accommodation supplied while on roster
- Opportunities for ongoing works at multiple mining sites in the Bowen Basin
NOTE: This job will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
To apply for this position, click the “apply button”and attach an up to date resume.
Click for more details and Apply for Experienced Fitters Job