Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us. They are currently seeking experienced Water Carts/ Dozer Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- FIFO role from Brisbane or Cairns
- Accommodation/ Flights: Village Accommodation/ Flights Provided
- Ongoing work/ loyalty bonuses paid
To be successful for this role, you must:
Cat® large dozers are designed with durability built in, ensuring maximum availability through multiple life cycles. By optimizing performance and simplifying serviceability with our modular design, our machines move more material efficiently and safely at a lower cost per ton. These models include safety enhancements, improved operator comfort, and productivity increasing electronic features to keep your business strong for generations to come.
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
Click for more details and Apply for FIFO Water Carts/Dozer Operators Job