Experienced Field Electrician Jobs
- $49.12 – $55.03 p/h + Super paid on all hours worked + Potential Bonus
- Immediate Start – 7/7 Day & Night Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
Client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company currently has an opportunity available for an Experienced Electrician to commence a role immediately on a 7/7 Day Shift Roster.
As a field maintenance shift electrician, you will be required to;
- Work in a safe manner in a team environment complying to Site Health Management System
- Conduct HV Switching operations
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks
- Fault find on electrical apparatus across site not limited to Draglines and Shovels
- Attend to breakdown, investigate, fault find and repair
- Be willing to assist other trades within teams with routine maintenance tasks
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, you must have a strong safety focus, be a team player and have previous or current experience as an Electrician
It is also essential that you hold a current Working at Heights and Confined Spaces certificates.
What you’ll get in return
This role offers you an immediate start in the Bowen Basin area working on a 7/7 Day & night roster with your camp accommodation and meals supplied by the client.
You will be paid super for all hours worked on site and there is also an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
What you need to do now
In the Mackay & Coalfields region, there are several opportunities available. If you are interested in this role and believe your skills meet the above criteria, please apply at your earliest convenience.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Field Electrician Coal Mine Site Bowen Basin QLD