Experienced Excavator/Heavy Plant Operator
Experienced Excavator Plant Operator Multiple positions Brisbane
They work with Clients that are SAFE, Pay their bills, and value their workers.
And in return they expect workers that are productive, safe, and produce high quality work.
Many positions available on the North side of Brisbane and have some available on the South side as well.
Multiple positions and many that lead to permanent work
What’s in it for you?
- EXCAVATING IN LARGE TOWN HOUSE CONSTRUCTION
- Stable, secure, full time employment
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Weekly Pay
The Ideal Candidate Will have
- MINIMUM 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN EXCAVATOR OPERATION
- HR license (non-essential)
- Drivers license and transport
- White Card
- Excavator, Skid steer competencies
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in site clearing, roadworks, drainage and live services.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and they will be in touch as soon as possible!
How to apply
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Excavator Plant Operator Multiple positions Brisbane
Standard 11 Mining Induction