Experienced Excavator Operator Jobs
Stowe Australia are a family owned electrical contracting firm operating since 1910. With over 1500 full-time employees, they recognize that most important assets are there people.
Infrastructure office located in Penrith requires an Excavator Operator experienced in services trenching. With a variety of machines ranging from 4T to 13.5T, Stowe self-performs civil work for both ASP1 and Electrical Contracting businesses.
The work environment can range from greenfield conduit and cable installation to detailed excavation in congested areas such as the CBD.
In addition to a competitive salary based on your experience, some of the other benefits offered include:
- 36hr week
- Productivity Allowance
- Income protection insurance
The right candidate will:
- have a positive attitude toward safety
- be a forward thinker
- pay attention to detail & take pride in their work
- have the ability to interact with clients and the general public
- be a team player willing to assist with everything required to complete a task
Skills and experience
- Experience excavating in and around live services
- MR truck license or above
- WorkCover White card
- Ability to work some overtime
- Level 1 ASP experience
- Current ESI training
- Current VOC
Please send a combined resume and brief cover letter telling us about your previous relevant experience and why you are interested in working for Stowe Australia. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit additional information at a later date.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a stable career with a company that develops, values and rewards their staff, then we would like to hear from you.Apply for Experienced Excavator Operator Electrical Contracting Sydney