Electrician – FIFO ex Brisbane (Surat Basin, Qld)
Morris (A Division of Sodexo) has over 50 years’ experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
At Morris, they know it is there people that make successful and they strive to provide a supportive and enriching environment where there employees can succeed and feel genuinely valued. As a result of continued growth, they are looking for diversely talented and enthusiastic people to contribute to there continuing success.
They have great opportunity for a qualified Electrician to join there team at Origin FM site in the Surat Basin, Qld. This role is Fly in, Fly out from Brisbane on a roster of 14 days on, 7 days off.
- Completion of Electrical Apprenticeship
- QLD Electrical License
- Current CPR and LVR
- Knowledge and understanding of Isolation Procedures
- Knowledge of all JHA safety requirements
- Knowledge of standard electrical requirements sound knowledge (AS 3000)
Position Details/ What they offer:
- Roster of 14 days on, 7 days off
- FIFO ex Brisbane
- Accommodation and Meals provided whilst on site
- Supportive and engaging team environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing career development
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Electrician Mining FIFO Brisbane Surat Basin QLD