See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Require an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Project Engineer to assist with scoping and implementation of a small to medium projects within the Goldfields. A minimum of 5+ years’ experience on projects within the mining industry is necessary. The position will be site basedin Kalgoorlie, requires someone available to start within the next 2 – 4 weeks, and offers a very competitive hourly rate. The contract duration at this stage is approximately 6 months on an 8 days on, six days off roster. FIFO applicants from Perth will also be considered.
Suitable candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years Project Management experience within the mining industry
- A strong commitment to safety
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or similar
- The ability to competently understand engineering design drawings and specifications
- The ability to develop detailed scopes of work, project schedules and budgets
- The ability to competently supervise construction contractors and manage multiple work fronts
- Advanced leadership, communication and people management skills
- A drive to meet project schedule and budget requirements
- C class drivers licence
- Availability to start work within the next 2 – 4 weeks
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Experienced Electrical Project Engineer Position