If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Require an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Project Engineer to assist with scoping and implementation of a small to medium projects within the Goldfields. A minimum of 5+ years’ experience on projects within the mining industry is necessary. The position will be site basedin Kalgoorlie, requires someone available to start within the next 2 – 4 weeks, and offers a very competitive hourly rate. The contract duration at this stage is approximately 6 months on an 8 days on, six days off roster. FIFO applicants from Perth will also be considered.
Suitable candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years Project Management experience within the mining industry
- A strong commitment to safety
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or similar
- The ability to competently understand engineering design drawings and specifications
- The ability to develop detailed scopes of work, project schedules and budgets
- The ability to competently supervise construction contractors and manage multiple work fronts
- Advanced leadership, communication and people management skills
- A drive to meet project schedule and budget requirements
- C class drivers licence
- Availability to start work within the next 2 – 4 weeks
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Experienced Electrical Project Engineer Position