MAX Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Chandler Macleod are seeking Experienced Dump truck Operators for Max Term roles based in the Muswellbrook area for immediate start!
They can offer
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $42.69 p/h
- 455 panel rotating roster
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and competencies or give the Singleton Branch a call on (02) 6572 5900 for more information.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to Apply?
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you have mining experience and looking for a new challenge then click the “Apply” link and attach your resume with qualifications.