Max Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Are you about to finish your traineeship? Are you looking for the next skill to get? Or a new roster to try?
Do you want to be ready to jump into a new and exciting role as soon as your time is up?! They have the position for you in the BIGGEST Open Cut Mine in the Southern Hemisphere!
They want to hear from you before you complete your trainee ship. Contact before you completion date and can help you create a smooth transition into new and exciting employment!
What do they can have on offer?
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $46.89 p/h
- 4/5/5 panel rotating roster
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months
- Experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense. Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFEU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operators Coal Mining Hunter Valley
Standard 11 Mining Induction