Max Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Sick of the uncertainty of being casual? Do you want to know what you’ll earn each week; no more rain days, unpaid sick days and unpaid leave?
Are you about to finish your trainee ship? Are you looking for the next skill to get? Or a new roster to try? They have the position for you in the BIGGEST Open Cut Mine in the Southern Hemisphere!
Benefits they offer:
- 12 month Max Term Contract
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hr shifts $46.89 p/h + Super & LSL
- OT shifts available at $51.52 p/h
- 4/5/5 Lifestyle roster
- Onsite Chandler Macleod team
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 consecutive months experience
- Experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Please note; This is residential role – NO FIFO or camp facilities are available.Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFEU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
They welcome and encourage woman, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button now,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine Jobs Coalfields
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website