iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Operators CAT 773 or 777
- Life Style Off Roster – D/N
- Immediate Start
- Opportunity to go permanent after 3 months
WorkPac is currently seeking Experienced Dump Truck Operators for a contract at an adjacent Blackwater mine site. Previous mining experience advantageous however applicants with civil experience operating Moxy, 777, 773 dump trucks or larger maybe considered.
- Current Site Skills List for machinery operated such as 773 or 777
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical – Section 4
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively within a team environment.
- Proven history Dump Truck History.
- Mining experience with Grader
- Dozer or Excavator.
This Role Offer
- Immediate Start – Opportunity to go permanent after 3 months
- Local allowance or camp option.
- Bus in bus out to site each day.
You will be required to produce verification of competencies for the above mentioned tickets and have a minimum 2 years experience.
Please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button for more information about CAT operators Truck
Click for more details and Apply for CAT Operators Job