Max Term – Experienced Dump Truck Operators
Sick of the uncertainty of being casual? Do you want to know what you’ll earn each week; no more rain days, unpaid sick days and unpaid leave?
Are you about to finish your traineeship? Are you looking for the next skill to get? Or a new roster to try? They have the position for you in the BIGGEST Open Cut Mine in the Southern Hemisphere!
Benefits they can offer:
- 12 month Max Term Contract
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hr shifts $46.89 p/h + Super & LSL
- OT shifts available at $51.52 p/h
- 4/5/5 Lifestyle roster
- Onsite Chandler Macleod team
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 consecutive months experience
- Experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Please note; This is residential role – NO FIFO or camp facilities are available. Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFEU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
They welcome and encourage woman, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and it sounds like something you be interested in click the “APPLY” button nowApply for Experienced Dump Truck Coal Mining Operators Coalfields