Experienced Coal Mine Dump Truck Operator
Experienced Dump Truck Operator required for open cut coal mining operation in the Bowen Basin.
- 7/7 roster rotating days and nights
- Meals and Accommodation supplied
- 6 monthly bonus on offer (criteria based)
- Immediate start for successful applicants
- Full PPE provided
- Camp Accommodation and meals whilst on site
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Ongoing work
Skills and Experience:
- Experience operating Caterpillar 785, 789 & 793 dump trucks
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Signed Skills list from previous operating role
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competency for Haul Truck
- A clear drug and alcohol test result is required prior to commencement
Successful applicants will have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Looking after our employees is important. Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Coal Mining Operation Bowen Basin