Driller Operator Bowen Basin
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Drill Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the lower Bowen Basin. Client is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated drill and blast experience within coal mining
- Experience on DK40 and DK90 or on Pit Viper 275
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Machine Competencies – RII's [...Learn about RII's], Training Transcript, Skills List, Site Authorizations or SSE Signed
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Drivers License
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- Competitive hourly rates $45 – $50/hr + Super (super is paid on all hours)
- Distance from camp to site is approximately 10 minutes
- Meals and Accommodation supplied
- DIDO to Camp
NOTE: When you apply for this job Driller Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Experienced Driller Operator Coal Mine site – Bowen Basin