Experienced Drill/Blast Fitters Kalgoorlie WA
Brunel (Australasia) is a market leader in providing highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labor provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry.
Brunel are currently seeking applications from suitably experienced Drill Fitters for their Clients who are industry leading drill and blast specialists.
What you require
- Australian recognized Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Able to obtain a police clearance if required
- LV Fitters / Trade Qualified Serviceman are also encouraged to apply as there clients are offering Trainee Drill Fitter opportunities
What you get
- On-going work
- Casual to permanent employment
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent safety record and management systems
- Stable employer with opportunities
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you or someone you may know would be interested please click “apply“.
Otherwise you can send your up to date resume to email@example.com and they will be in contact.
Apply for Experienced Drill/Blast Fitters Mechanical Kalgoorlie WA