Experienced Dragline Operator
WorkPac – Biloela are currently seeking suitably qualified dragline operators to join the growing team of a local Open Cut Coal Mine near Biloela which is ramping up production.
They have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. There business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring to deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
- Minimum two years operating experience Draglines in an Open Cut Coal Mine
- SSE Signed Skills List - Minimum Skill Marion 8050 OR Bycyrus 1370
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Drivers Licence
- Lifestyle Roster including (5/4, 4/5, 5/5)
- 12.5 Hour Shifts
- On-going Role
- Immediate Start
Candidates please note that an instant drug and alcohol test is required as part of the recruitment process.
NO accommodation is supplied but Housing Assistance is available on affordable units through the local real estate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please APPLY online or contact the following information.
- Teresa Morgan | WorkPac Biloela
- 07 4800 3714
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below
Click Apply for Dragline Operator Position