Dozer & Loader Operators QLD
Dozer and loader operators – Weipa, Andoom and Amrun
- Seek new goals in 2018 and live in a fresh vibrant community whilst working at expanding operation.
- Join their latest bauxite development – Amrun and look forward to a different style of working.
- Opportunities are also available across existing operations at Andoom and East Weipa.
- They are building a pioneering workforce to join in their next venture.
Are you ready to be a part of our new pioneering bauxite operations?
They are building a bigger workforce at the Weipa operations to support latest bauxite development – Amrun. The
new mine is an extension of existing operations, and is located south of the Embley River, between Weipa and Aurukun. With new development, comes new opportunities and they are looking for people who want to pioneer progress and be part of this exciting development.
Discover more about Amrun and the Weipa operations
Proudly supported the continuation of Weipa operations for 50 years and legacy has helped build a vibrant and thriving coastal community. Have numerous opportunities across the Weipa operations portfolio, including existing mines at Andoom and East Weipa, and the new mine at Amrun. At Amrun, you can experience a hybrid lifestyle enjoying the new camp and facilities during shift and relaxing with friends and family in Weipa on your days off. You can also look forward to a 4,5,5 straight shift roster and individual lifestyle camp rooms with private en suite facilities, TV with Foxtel, WiFi, pool, gym, cinema rooms, BBQ areas, tennis courts and much more.
Opportunities at Andoom and East Weipa will allow you to return home after every shift. You will enjoy the 4,5,5 hybrid roster which combines straight shifts with rotations so that you get the best of both worlds in a residential environment.
With first shipment at Amrun scheduled for early 2019, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of something different where you can look forward to a new style of working, new challenges, in a new environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in operating either 993K/992G loaders or D10/D11 R & T dozers.
- Experience in top soil push and stockpiling techniques.
- Competency in CAT 785 C & D rear tippers would desirable but not essential.
- A high regard for health and safety work practices.
- Mining experience is preferred but these roles are also suitable to those with transferable skills from other heavy industries such as agriculture.
As pioneers in mining and metals, they also produce materials essential to human progress.
There long history is filled with firsts. Developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and the people work in around 35 countries across six continents. They led the industry in partnerships, with customers in new markets, and with local communities.
Pioneered technological innovations, such as Mine of the Future™ programmed and low-CO2 aluminum from hydro power. And they paved the way in areas such as safety, tax transparency and legacy management.
Inclusion & Diversity
They are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, their people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when they are accepted and valued for differences, not judged by them.They all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
To Apply for this job
If you’re interested in launching your career, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Apply for Heavy Mobile Maintenance Diesel Fitter Bowen Basin 7/7 Roster
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.