Experienced Diesel Fitters
The clients are leading provider of mining, earth moving and rail equipment for the local and national market. They maintain, rebuild and lease to large construction and mining clients around Australia.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working as a Diesel Fitter or Engine Specialist your main responsibilities will be to work with large mobile plant or locomotives in a workshop or field environment. You will need to have prior experience large earth moving equipment or locomotives utilized. A strong knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulics and electrics will be looked upon favorably.
- Preventative maintenance on plant and equipment, including scheduled maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Breakdown repair and troubleshooting to minimize downtime.
- Construction of new plant.
- Prepare plant maintenance documentation and reports.
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive pay rates – based on experience
- Safe work environment – working for a top tier engineering company, safety is their top priority
- Supportive management and team – strong mix of long tenured employees and new ideas
- Onsite parking provided
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Experience in Maintenance, Servicing and Breakdowns
- Strong OHS focus is absolutely essential
- Full ability to pass a pre-employment medical; including drug & alcohol screening
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence the registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, they will finalize your application with the client and, if successful, arrange mobilization to site
They believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. They take the time to understand the needs ofÂ both there clients and candidates – both immediate, and looking to how they can support your future requirements. They also know that the better they can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, they are pride there-selves on core values (to know, serve and trust), which they summarize through the philosophy â€˜good to know youâ€™. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
How to ApplyClick Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitters Perth,Western Australia
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.