You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Diesel Fitters
- 38 Permanent Positions | Mackay & Rockhampton
- World Renowned OEM
- Monday to Friday Roster
The client, a diversified equipment provider to the mining industry, has a current requirement for experienced Diesel Fitters for field service and workshop positions based from Mackay and Rockhampton. This opportunity provides the opportunity to work for a leading OEM brand and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
About the Role:
Within this role you will be required to have a competent understanding of mobile plant maintenance and a proven ability with fault finding and diagnostics. This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles.
- Breakdowns, preventative maintenance and regular servicing of all mobile equipment.
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Work as a team player to help diagnose equipment faults
- Meet all safety requirements & regulations
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel Fitting or Mechanical Trade
- Extensive knowledge of engine reconditioning process
- A demonstrated track record in trouble shooting and diagnostics across large mining equipment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Fault finding & trouble shooting experience
- Current Coal Board Medical & Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, EWP, Crane etc.
Experienced Diesel Fitters Mackay & Rockhampton
- Permanent Job with company benefits
- Work for an OEM
- Career development opportunities
NOTE: When you apply for this job Diesel Fitters, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
About Stellar Recruitment
Stellar has a global network operating an innovative and progressive business across a number of areas including construction and engineering recruitment; mining recruitment; energy, oil and gas recruitment; property and architecture recruitment; agriculture and primary industry recruitment; industrial recruitment; supply chain, logistics and procurement recruitment; technology recruitment; and corporate and commercial recruitment. Stellar’s experienced team tailor solutions and nurture effective, long-term partnerships that enable the clients and job seekers to excel. That’s the Stellar difference.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/ resume.
Click Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitters Mackay & Rockhampton