Experienced Diesel Fitter
Currently seeking for an immediate start a Experienced Diesel Fitter for ongoing work with Hail Creek Coal Mine to conduct maintenance and repairs. This roles has the potential to lead into a Permanent Position.
- Scheduled and unplanned Mobile Equipment maintenance.
- Lead be example by Championing Safety
- Trade Qualification Diesel Fitter
- Experience working on Komatsu 960, Terex 4400 & CAT 793D / F
- Working at Heights Certification
- EWP Certification
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Driver?s License
- Ability to contribute and work positively within a team environment
- Sound Work History and Safety performance Record with in Coal Mining.
Experienced Diesel Fitter Hail Creek Coal Mine Bowen Basin
- OEM Experience
- Previous Experience Similar Role
- Highly Desirable Current Coal Board Medical
- Casual $53.00
- Perm $50.00
- Bus Provided from Mackay
- Accommodation Provided
Please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
They utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for our clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Experienced Diesel Fitter Hail Creek Coal Mine Bowen Basin, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current resume.
Click Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitter Hail Creek Coal Mine – Bowen Basin